Updated: June 25, 2020 – 1:30PM MST
To our Paris Jewellers community,
We understand this has been a unique and unprecedented time for everyone. At Paris Jewellers, we are eager to return to a more normal way of life and for business to reopen across the country. We look forward to continuing to create lifelong happy customers across Canada by consistently celebrating every story, every person, every time. And of course at this time, the safety of our employees, customers, and visitors is our priority.
As of June 25, all of our retail stores across the country are open in accordance with provincial and federal policies.
The following policies and procedures have been put in place to ensure the safety of our clients, our team members, and our communities.
- Please use hand sanitizer at the front of the store before entering.
- Please maintain a 2m distance between yourself and others.
- One designated shopper to enter the store is recommended.
- Store capacity is limited to 10 people including staff.
- Please pay with a card instead of cash when possible.
- Product is sanitized immediately after handling.
- Protective equipment is worn by all team members.
- Surfaces throughout the store are regularly sanitized.
Update: May 11, 2020 – 2:30PM MST
To our Paris Jewellers Community,
First and foremost, we hope that everyone is staying healthy and safe during these times. As we navigate this current situation, our goal is to always make the best decisions for our people, customers, and company. The health and safety of our teams is our first priority.
Retail Store Updates
- We currently do not have confirmed re-open dates for our retail locations at the moment. We are working on a re-opening plan with the information that we have. Our plan is to re-open our stores when we are confident it is safe to do so.
- We understand that many of our customers are looking forward to us re-opening soon, and we are so very grateful for your support. Our online store is open, and we are shipping orders across Canada.
Warranty and Guarantee Updates
- We understand that many of our customers are worried about their warranties during this period that our retail stores are closed. As we absolutely want to support you during this time, please know that we will be extending our warranty periods for your convenience.
- We pride ourselves on having a great selection of jewellery to celebrate your special moments and occasions. Though some of your favourite pieces may be out of stock, please know that we are working on getting these items replenished and back into our inventory. If there is a particular item that you are interested in, please reach out via our live chat on our website and we are more than happy to assist.
We are so truly grateful for the tremendous support that we have received. Thank you for choosing Paris Jewellers, it is an honour and privilege that we will never take for granted.
With so much gratitude,
Chau and Trang
Co-Owners, Paris Jewellers
Update: March 18, 2020 – 10:30AM MST
We recognize that we are all going through challenging times. There is nothing more important to us than your health and safety, as well as that of our employees and the communities that we are so grateful to be a part of.
To do our part in helping everyone stay safe, and in support of the collective efforts against COVID-19, we have made the difficult decision to temporarily close our stores across Canada as of Wednesday, March 18th. Our head office will remain open during this time to support our employees and customers, working remotely when possible, and staggering hours to accommodate our community.
We have made sure our teams are well taken care of during this time, including maintaining their benefits. We are truly grateful and inspired by their dedication and efforts.
While we will miss seeing you in our stores, we are here to support you online. Our website remains open 24/7 at parisjewellers.ca where we are pleased to offer free shipping on all orders. We also invite you to join our community and share with us via social media, as it is important to maintain positive moments of togetherness during these trying times.
We have also made the decision to extend our return policy for your safety. Please know that you will now have 30 days from store re-opening to return in-store purchases made since February 15th.
We thank you for being a loyal member of the Paris Jewellers community. We are here because you choose to celebrate your moments with us, and this is something we will never take for granted. We promise to keep you updated on all the latest developments via e-newsletter, social media, and on our website. Our thoughts are with everyone impacted by this and we are thinking of you during these times.
Please stay safe and continue to support one another. We will get through this – together.
With so much gratitude,
Chau and Trang
Co-Owners, Paris Jewellers
Know that we are still here to happily help you celebrate your special moments during this time. We are committed to serving you on parisjewellers.ca where we are open 24/7. We have made some accommodations to make your shopping experience as easy as possible:
- Extended return policy (details here)
- Free shipping on all orders (no minimum!) We will wrap your jewellery with care after it is cleaned and disinfected, making sure it does not come in contact with skin before it’s boxed and shipped.
During our operating hours, we are always available by phone, email, or chat to answer any of your questions or help you place an order.
If you would like to give back to our community during this time, here are some ideas:
- During this outbreak, elders, in particular, need to take extra precautions. These members of our community may not have someone who can help them run errands while they are self-quarantined. Identify these individuals and help them.
- Don’t panic. You don’t need to buy toilet paper in bulk to get through COVID-19. By staying calm, we ensure there is enough for everybody.
- Follow PHAC’s guidelines for best practices. You can find these on the PHAC website by clicking here.
- Don’t close yourself off to the community. Smartphone devices let us stay connected with friends and family. Lean into the warmth of relationship when it might be easier to isolate.
Please take all the extra precautions needed to stay safe and thrive during this time. This page will continue to be updated as additional information and direction becomes available.