Bling and BOOKS! At Paris Jewellers we are almost as passionate about reading and learning as we are about jewellery! We LOVE the feeling of reading something that just “clicks”, or being so inspired by a chapter that we can’t wait to talk about it with our colleagues the next day. We have been influenced by so many books over the years, that we decided to share with you our top ten “must read” books for business (and life!).
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- The Go Giver by Bob Burg & John David Mann
- Delivering Happiness by Tony Tshieh
- Starts with Why by Simon Sinek
- Leaders Eat Last by Simon Sinek
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
- Raving Fans by Ken Blanchard
- One Minute Manager by Ken Blanchard
- Pour Your Heart into It by Howard Shultz
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
We highly recommend all of these books, and in our next blog we will dive a bit deeper into why “Good to Great” is at the absolute top of our list, how it changed the way our co-owners Chau and Trang thought about our business, and why this book is now required reading for all of our store managers (we have a copy in every store!).
We’d love to hear about the books that have inspired you! Hop on over to our Facebook page and share what’s on your reading list!